Friday 7 December 2012

Recovering Farmville Addict
















For anyone who has a Facebook profile Farmville is a game that you must have come across at some time.

Farmville which was developed by Zynga in 2009 and is a farm simulation game where players undertake the various a roles of a farmer.

I like some 'addicts' was introduce to Farmville through a friend who sent me a link on Facebook. At first I was resistant, but when it became popular I tried it just to be part of my crowd of friends who were playing. I found myself constantly looking for an excuse to log into my Facebook account just so that I can either water my plants or tend to my animals.

My journey to soberity has been a very long and challenging one since the internet has become an integral part of life today, but everyday I try my best to resist the urge to "water" my garden and it is working because I have not been on farmville for over a year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment