Wednesday 24 October 2012

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2



Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2






Today’s game focuses on dragon ball raging blast 2 played on a play station three console (PS3). The last time I played any video game on a play station console was about 2 years ago. However as I remembered, when I was younger I always liked playing any action packed fighting game such as dragon ball Z. This video game was created from the Dragon Ball Z cartoon.

I never really gave much attention to the TV series but as I remembered, Goku’s goal was to obtain the legendary Dragon balls scattered all over the world and protected them from the evil guys such as Frieza, cell and aliens. To find out more about Dragon ball Z click this link. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z

Holding the controller again brought back so many memories of pain, happiness, anger and sadness. This game consists of different categories one can choose to battle such as Single battle, Battle, online battle and world tournament. I first played single battle to learn some of the combos before I started the stage of battling. Within minutes I was ready for battle! I lost a few games at the beginning but then I was winning almost all my games.

This is the screen that will appear when choosing characters for battle.




The online battle was unavailable because internet connections were unavailable. The world tournament was easier than I thought it would have been, I won three out of four times in the world tournament. Some of the characters I won the tournament with were Goku, Goten and Vegta Majin. Some of the characters I didn't like were Trunks and piccolo.

                                           Goku



This video is an example of a battle between two characters, super Janemba vs Gotega 




No comments:

Post a Comment