Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bubble Safari





On my hunt to discover entertaining games on Facebook I stumbled upon Bubble Safari. Bubble Safari is originally a Zynga game. What is Zynga?  Zynga is basically a website that provides social media games. Bubble Safari focuses on a monkey named Bubbles who wants to find his friends who were  taken. Furthermore, Bubbles makes his way to the jungle and players help him collect fruit for his journey.


Zynga games link http://company.zynga.com/games/bubble-safari


How to play

·         Use your mouse to aim and fire from the shooter
·         Match three or more of the same colour bubble to pop them and get fruit
·       Pop ten bubbles in the top row to clear the level

I began from level one and made my way to level 6 where I can’t seem to go any further because I kept running out of bubbles in the shooter. Levels one to three were extremely easy. In many of my rows there were lots of bubbles already in similar colours which made it easier for me to shoot them down into my barrels. In my first three games I got three stars which meant I’m was mega star player. At level three I        dropped fruits three times in a row into the barrel, so my next three shots were fire bubbles which were very powerful.

As I progressed from levels four to six the bubbles became more random coloured and a little harder to shoot down. From levels four to five I was named a rock star because I attained two stars. However, I played level six three times in a row and just kept running out of bubbles in my shooter. At level six I attained two sets of fire bubbles but it still wasn't enough to win the game.


As you can see i still have a long way to go again.This game allows players to ask friends for extra bubbles and help each other.Also, players can engage in weekly tournaments.

images







this here is fire bubbles



i like this game because it is not time bound.Therefore it allows me to take my time and play.


No comments:

Post a Comment