Sunday 25 November 2012

Angry Birds Star Wars



Intro to angry birds






   Angry birds is a widely known smart phone application and since the birth of androids I have hear a lot about this game. I often saw people playing the game and thought it was senseless and time consuming. However, I recently played angry birds star wars because I love the Star Wars saga. I searched and found angry birds stars and I became very interested. The game’s aim is simple. The goal in each level is to illuminate the pigs with the angry birds .These pigs are blocked by material arranged in structures. By hitting the structures at the right places one can be rewarded by moving on to the next level.


I eventually learnt after playing this game that it is actually stimulating. As I proceeded to higher levels it challenged my ability of patients, remembrance and it made me strategize at times. This game can become very addictive. There is a somewhat thrive to win all my levels and keep playing and playing. Also, I learnt the names of some of these birds. The black bird is socko, the blue bird which can split into three is called splitter, the red bird is called big red, the yellow bird is called speedy and finally the white bird is called tiny.


The game has become a growing phenomenon worldwide from Iphones to online usage and angry birds is now available on PS3 consoles, XBOX 360 consoles and 3DS. 




Images from the game





Angry birds has become loved by billions


For more info on angry birds visit these links

Also like and check out our facebook page 



No comments:

Post a Comment